RED ALERT! RED ALERT! SPOILERS AHEAD!!! DO NOT CONTINUE TO READ THIS POST IF YOU ARE LIVING A SPOILER-FREE LIFE!!!
Ok, so, now that that’s out of the way, let’s bring on the spoilers! Tonight’s round table will focus on our theories for the last few episodes of S6 based on some spoilers that have come out over the past few weeks. We hope you’ll call in and share your predictions for the last few (gulp) episodes of S6!
1) Multiple sources (including director Rob Bowman) have confirmed that the penultimate episode of S6, episode 22, is titled “Veritas.” We know next to nothing about this episode, besides this snippet from Penn Johnson Jerald’s recent interview with TV Fanatic: “I can tell you this and I said this earlier this morning. When I read the episode that we are about to do which is second to last, I nearly fell off of my treadmill. It’s whoa! It took the wind out of me. It is so exciting. I cannot wait. And Rob (Bowman) is directing it and when he directs it’s like a movie. I can’t wait and if I can’t wait I know the fans are going to be…to say the expression, they’re going to pee their pants. It’s going to be so good.”
So, what are your thoughts on what might be going down in “Veritas”?
2) According to Matt Mitovich of TV Line: “Warehouse 13 agent Eddie McClintock has RSVP’d for the season finale of ABC’s Castle. McClintock will appear in the May 12 season ender, which is confirmed to be titled “For Better or Worse,” as Rogan O’Leary, a small town hustler who is infamous for his lying, cheating and scheming. Oh, and Rogan also has a “complicated past” with Beckett.”
Dun dun dunnnnnnnn!!! Complicated past?! What do you think that’s all about?
3) In a recent interview with Marisa Roffman from Give Me My Remote, AWM had this to say about Caskett’s nuptials: “In terms of how everything is going to play out and what we’re going to do, and if the road is going to go smoothly or if it’s going to be rocky, or if there are going to be surprises along the way, whether the day changes, whether the day stays the same, whether it happens or not, that’s all stuff we want the audience to tune in to see. Things certainly can happen along the way, but that doesn’t mean the wedding is going to be off. It doesn’t mean the wedding is going to be on. It’s just a natural part [of the process.]”
So, what are your thoughts on the big day? How do you think it will all go down?
4) If Beckett and Castle do manage to pull off their wedding by season’s end, where do you think things will pick up come S7? What’s the next set of challenges you would like to see them face as a married couple?
5) Last night’s rerun of “Disciple” brought Jerry Tyson and Dr. Kelly Nieman to the forefront of my thoughts again. When asked about 3XK by Marisa Roffman, AWM had this to say:
Will 3XK come back into play before the end of the season?
AM: I thought 3XK was dead! Maybe his girlfriend’s alive.
Will the show be revisiting the storyline before the season concludes? AM: I will neither confirm nor deny.
So, what are your thoughts on 3XK? Alive or dead? Will he manage to show up again this season…or do we have to wait for S7? How do you envision him (or his disciple) making their return?