It’s gonna be an extra full round table discussion on STR tonight as we discuss both “Smells Like Teen Spirit” and “Room 147”! We’re sure you all have a ton to say about these two brilliantly written episodes, so take a look at the discussion questions and come prepared to chat!!!
“Smells Like Teen Spirit”
1. This is the second episode written by Chad Gomez Creasey and Dara Resnik Creasey, who are quickly becoming favorites amongst the Castle writers. What did you particularly enjoy about this unique and heart-warming episode?
2. There was some really nice continuity in this episode with Caskett naming “In My Veins” as their song. What did you think of this as the choice for their song? Why does it work so well? If you’re not a fan of it as their song, why doesn’t it work for you? Do you have another song that you would prefer?
1. Let’s give it up for Adam Frost’s first episode of Castle! This newly-named staff writer gave us a moment between Beckett and Alexis that many of us had been hoping to see for some time now. Were you pleased to see Beckett kind of make this moment happen? What do you think that moment those two shared says about the potential for their relationship? Where would you like things to go from here?
2. How do you feel about Alexis returning home to the loft? Would you rather things have ended differently?
3. Overall, what did you think about last night’s episode?